Gledwoods Englischer Hauptblog

My main English-language blog, with daily postings heißt Gledwood Vol 2 ~ bitte hier klicken ...







Freitag, 28. Januar 2011

Doktorzeit


TUT MIR IMMER SO LEID, ich hatte nocheinanderen Nervenzusammenbruch, ein Art von Manie. Ich bin so schnell gegangen, ich wusste nicht was passierte. Nur das Geräusch abgebrochener Wörter und dann Wortendungen und dann nur Geräusch, wie Rennwagen in dem Kopf.

Gestern sah ich einen Seelenklempner, der mir Antipsychotikum gegeben hat.

Es fühlt, als ob jemand die Klappen anbringt.

Ich bin nur seit 12 Tagen krank, davor war ich depramiert.

Ich habe keine Diagnose.

Aber ich schlief 8 oder 9 Stunden. Letzte Woche schlief ich nur 5 Stunden in 48! Aber ich fühlte mich toll. Aber schnell... zu schnell. Und dannn wollte ich jedes aus dem Fenster aufgeben und nach Paris wandern ohne Methadon!

Ach, ich bin OK. Dies passierte OHNE DROGEN. Nur ein bisschen Kaffee und ein bisschen Apfelwein. Aber der Artz, der genau wieviel ich trinke weißt, sagt, das ist OK. Nicht gut, aber nicht unvernünftig schlecht.

Tut mir leid ich konnte nicht Deutsch sprechen, wann ich verrückt war! (Und einige Tage, praktisch kein Englisch!)



MOZART: REQUIEM ~ TEKNO TRANCE



MOZART: LACRIMOSA ~ ENGLISCHE ÜBERSETZUNG

6 Kommentare:

Ella hat gesagt…

hi gled,
i'm so glad you are feeling a bit better.
don't give up, keep fighting. the moment will come and you'll know it was worth it!
hugs
ela

Gledwood hat gesagt…

I don't feel bad... did you read my English blog? It's all there day by day but I couldn't translate that. The worst sounding stuff is what I actually was thinking. I couldn't edit it it would confuse me more. It's weird not knowing who I am and who that is though, that's the strangest thing! Also I wasn't REALLY BAD all the time it was the peaks that were ridiculous, in the evening I think I was more rational. In the morning when I had energy I was off the planet!

Ella hat gesagt…

hi again,
i was in s-america for almost 4 weeks. i couldn't get through reading blogs. only a few times i had access to internet. just time enough to post something.
now im back and have thousend things to do.
when i can i'll read it. promess.
hugs again
ela

Gledwood hat gesagt…

don't worry, i won't be all offended if you don't appear to have read every single word within an hour's time; there's a new piece of text on top that explains that's why i repeat myself, because I don't expect everyone to read everything all the time, then people who think I do seem to think I'm more obsessive than I actually am. I wasn't able to actually follow other people's blogs. I could read most days, but not all the time. It was like reading something through a kaleidoscope-type thing; all there but not right, I couldn't understand what people were saying all the time either

i know they don't say things quite as openly in Germany and continental Europe but i don't mind posting it

i understand though that people might not know what to say

thanks for the messages!

:-)

Wienermädel + Co hat gesagt…

Kopf hoch und baldige Besserung. Liebe Grüsse

Gledwood hat gesagt…

Danke schön! :-)